Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror Expansion
Out Of Stock$44.95
Game description from the publisher:
A recent find at Miskatonic University has unearthed even more mysteries pertaining to the strange happenings in Arkham, Massachusetts. While the worshippers of the Ancient One grow in strength, the stalwart defenders of this sleepy town are put to the ultimate test.
Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Miskatonic Horror, an expansion for Arkham Horror. The fight against the unknown forces of the cosmos is far from over, and those that thought they stood a chance against the mythos have a lesson to learn.
Miskatonic Horror is a new type of Arkham Horror expansion that builds upon the materials found in the ample library of other Arkham Horror expansions. While the components and rules found in Miskatonic Horror can be enjoyed with only the Arkham Horror base game, the more expansions you incorporate, the more aspects of Miskatonic Horror you can enjoy.
With nearly 450 new cards, Miskatonic Horror includes:
• New Skill, Gate, and Mythos cards for the Arkham Horror base game.
• Additional Exhibit Item cards for Curse of the Dark Pharaoh.
• New Injury, Madness, Dunwich Location, and Dunwich Horror cards for Dunwich Horror, as well as an all new Dunwich Horror Herald sheet.
• More Blight and Act cards for The King in Yellow.
• New Kingsport Location, Epic Battle, Blessings of Noden, and Visions of Hypnos cards for Kingsport Horror.
• Over 20 new Cult Encounter cards for The Black Goat of the Woods.
• New Innsmouth Location and Innsmouth Look cards for Innsmouth Horror.
• Additional Relationship cards and Reckoning cards for Lurker at the Threshold.
• Plus new Player reference sheets and a new Institution variant!
- Ages: 12 and up
- BGID: 93465
- Category: Adventure, Expansion for Base-game, Fighting, Horror, Novel-based, Science Fiction,
- Designer: Richard Launius, Tim Uren, Kevin Wilson
- Family: Arkham Horror, Cthulhu Mythos
- Mechanics: Chit-Pull System, Co-operative Play, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Point to Point Movement, Variable Player Powers,
- Publisher: Edge Entertainment, Fantasy Flight Games, Heidelberger Spieleverlag
- Time: 240 minutes
- Year: 2011